Tuesday, September 14, 2010
A whole new kind of attitude
So within the last couple weeks Kaylynn has really started throwing some fits. I mean, I thought she threw some bad fits before, but this is way worse! I dont know where all of it came from but BAM one day she just came outta nowhere with it. I never knew a 2 1/2 yr old could have such anger issues. Tim and I are so tired of yelling and spanking, none of it even phases her, so we have taken a new approach to this nasty little attitude. A friend of mine created a blog that talks about her journey through parenting using love and logic. I really liked the idea ,so that is what we are trying now. My mom has the actual book so I'm going to read it to get a better understanding of it all, but so far it is working better than yelling and spanking. I have been so worried that she has carried this behavior over to school, so I asked her teacher today how she has been doing and she said she hasn't been mean like I had told her she was at home, she said she has been doing really good, but is EXTREMLY stubborn…go figure haha. I am just glad my little “princess” is at least being a little nicer at school! She really is still my princess though, as mean as she can be, all it takes is a little hug or kiss or an ‘i love you mommy” to melt my heart:) On a lighter note, school for me is going great! I had my 1st computers test today and I think I did very well….lets just say we had 2hrs to complete it and I was finished in 5 haha. Im enjoying this “smart” feeling now because I know as we progress in the program I will start to loose that ha-ha. Our poor little Lydi has been battling her 1st cold for the past week or so, running/congested nose, chest congestion, and today she was running a fever:( Gotta love the “first signs of fall” colds. Luckily she just goes to the shop with my mom while Im gone so neither Tim or I have had to miss work/school to stay home with her. Fingers crossed Kaylynn stays healthy!! I definantly going to start remembering to give her her vitamins!!! Here are a couple pictures from last couple days

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment