Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rain, rain, go away….

It was bad weather almost this whole weekend, so we basically stayed indoors the whole time.  On Friday(17th) we decided to take the girls to the park, which was a great idea since we couldn't really get out the rest of the weekend.  DSCN1700

 

 

 

 

DSCN1702

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN1706 DSCN1710

The girl just LOVES to swing!!DSCN1723

She wanted to swing like this for some weird reason…to me it looks like it would hurt

DSCN1721

Lyida enjoying time at the park:) 

DSCN1733

How we were able to get all four of us to smile for the camera is a miracle! ha-ha

 

Since we were indoors most the weekend, I managed to get Kaylynn’s room cleaned out and organized.  Her bday is in two weeks and Xmas isnt too far away so I figured I better clear some things out before new things start coming in.  However, I did not manage to get much more of the house cleaned…oops;)  Guess that will be added to this weeks to-do list;)  Hopefully it will be nicer next weekend!  Its back to the work/school grind tomorrow so I better get off here and get things ready.  Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment