Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nice fall weekend

This weekend was a really nice one.  The weather was warm and sunny the whole time!  Friday Kaylynn went to stay with her aunt DiAnne and cousins for the night, and mommy daddy and Lydia went to the homecoming football game.  Our team played great and won! woohoo!  I cant remember the last time I went to one of our football games where we won, especially homecoming.  We must be improving!  Saturday Lydia and I got up early and went and watched uncle Nate play football.  They also played awesome and won 8-0.  Nate played great and took a couple hard hits!  Lyida loved all the action of both games.  We came home and daddy was putting up shelves in Lydia’s closet which I was so thankful for.  I am so tired of putting clothes on the floor or in her crib.  Now I just need to get some baskets to go on the shelves.  We cleaned house, inside and out, and chopped some wood.  Yes, I chopped wood.  Its a great stress reliever! Auntie brought Kaylynn home that afternoon.  She had a blast!  Today we’ve just hung around.  Tim helped some family friends split wood, and I and the kids went to the store and then to my parents.  That was as eventful as our day got.  We ended the night with a great dinner, a warm fire,baths, bedtime stories, and me making a few batches of apple pie filling as well as an apple cake(we have lots of apple:))  Back to school and work for us tomorrow.  Here are a few pictures from this weekend DSCN1847 DSCN1849
Kaylynn and her oversized lollipop…her uncles helped her eat it!DSCN1856 DSCN1859

No comments:

Post a Comment