Its homecoming week for the high school so last night the volleyball girls had their homecoming game. They did awesome of course, auntie Marlee played great, and Kaylynn and cousin Sami cheered them on to victory:)
Tia made these tye dyed these onsies for the girls so we dressed them in them for last nights game:)
Auntie made a special ball and threw it for Kaylynn and Lydia, how sweet:) Kaylynn was soo excited!!
Little cheerleaders. They are too cute!
auntie Marlee
Lydia wore her hair in pigtails to the game. When we came home I took them out and this is the result hahahaha!
Its my day off today and so far I have accompished nothing!! Why is it that when I have the time to get things done I dont want to, but when I dont have the time I rush around and try to get as much done as possible??? I better get this posted and get to cleaning up before the lil one wakes up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment