Well we’ve set the record for most snow fall in November! I heard it was suppose to be a bad winter, and Im thinking they were right! Kaylynn is loving all the snow, Tim cant wait to go snowboarding in it, and I, well…I love the snow but Im not a fan of driving an hour to and from school in it 4 days a week! I had a really scary 45 minute drive in it when we had the 1st big snowfall without snow tires, before I had to turn around and have dad drive me to school. Thankfully uncle Mark found me some good tires for a great price and my wonderful parents paid for them!! I wouldn't have been able to go to school without them. What would I do without my awesome family!!! The St.Maries school district has already had its 1st snow day, and that was before Thanksgiving, which I think may be another record, or at least hasn't happened in a long time! Needless to say we will be getting in a lot of shoveling, sledding, and snowman building!
Last weekend was Thanksgiving and we had a great time spending the holiday with family. The day before we celebrated Thanksgiving at Tim’s parents along with his sister, her boyfriend, and our nieces. Kaylynn loved playing with her Poppa and cousins and Grammie and Poppa were SO excited to be able to spend some time with their grandbabies. Since they moved an hour away they haven't got to spend very much time with them so its really nice when they can see them. On Thanksgiving day we went to my aunt and uncle’s house. My parents and siblings, both sets of grandparents, and my uncles parents and brother were there as well. Its always a great time when we get together. This was also Lydi’s 1st Thanksgiving AND she turned 5 months old, so it was a very special day for her! We spent the day surrounded by yummy food made by family and wonderful time with loved ones. I love this time of year! We stayed at Tim’s parents Thanksgiving night so that I could get up REALLY early and go shopping! I'm usually not one to do the 4am shopping, but this year I did and I got some GREAT deals, and I am just about done with my Christmas shopping:)
Now that its December, we are gearing up for a month full of snow, baking, present wrapping, getting a tree, decorating, and all the other fun festivities that come along with this wonderful holiday season…I will have to squeeze some study time in too:)
Also, big news in the Boyett household: Lydia is sitting up on her own!!!! ~It figures, I didn't push her to roll or sit up or anything like I did Kaylynn, and she goes and does it all even earlier than Kaylynn did! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment