The girls and I had a wonderful day off yesterday:) We spent the whole day at home. Momma cleaned and then I played with the girls the rest of the day. I love love love my days at home with my girls!
Kaylynn dressing up and being silly:)
My lil Lydi Bug
We are officially getting into the Christmas spirit! Last night Kaylynn and I baked sugar cookies and then daddy, Kaylynn, and I iced them while little Lydi watched. It was so fun watching Kaylynn put all different colors of icing on the cookies. She was so proud of all of her cookies:)
Cuttting out the cookies
She wont ever look at the camera when I take a picture, he eyes just wander around lol
Icing the cookies
Lydia watching us ice the cookies, wishing she could have one;)
She did very good at not taking a bite of one cookie that she iced, but when it came time to ice the last one, she finished, looked at it, then took a big ol’ bite haha
Our 1st batch of Christmas cookies:)
Ok I just had to add these pictures in, I dont know why but I just love bathtime pictures. I think its because both the girls just love their bathes and they have so much fun splashing around in the water:)
All clean!
We have had a great Saturday! Tim let me sleep in, so I knew today would be great from the beginning :) He was up and making breakfast when I woke up. He was having a little trouble though, he wanted biscuts and gravy but we had no sausage:( So he decided to try making bacon gravy like his mom use to make. Well lets just say we both tried it and ended up just having biscuts and jam haha. Guess we’ll leave the bacon gravy making to his mom! After breakfast we all got ready to go to the yearly “Christmas in St.Maries” We looked around at all the neat things at the craft fair, Kaylynn and I took a sleigh ride, and the girls even got to see Santa and have their picture taken with him! We waited a long 45 minutes for these pictures and I am happy to say the picture turned out great. Kaylynn was getting tired and cold as well as Lydi so we went home for a few hours for some lunch and a quick nap, then we headed back down to watch the parade. I was sad to see there wasnt very many floats at all this year, but none the less, the girls loved it. Now we are home, had dinner, and watching Kaylynn’s new favorite move, “The Grinch.” Hope everyone had a great Saturday!!
Watching the parade
Looking forward to a wonderful lazy Sunday tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment