So Ive been trying to get all caught up and stay on top of this blogging thing. I really do like doing it, I love being able to go back and read things from previous months ect. We have been so busy with hunting, sister and brother’s games, school, work, and other activities. Yesterday was the 1st night in over a week that we had dinner at home! My house is begging me to clean it, but I continue to put it off. I just cant muster up the energy to clean. I think its because its all so overwhelming and i have no clue where to even begin in this disaster! Anyways, today is my Friday at school, which I am so happy because that means 3 days of no driving. Now that I think about it thats not true for this week because I have to drive an hour tomorrow for an eye appt. Ugh..oh well its a much needed appt. Back to the school topic, I am doing very well so far if I dont say so myself. Im now into Medical Terminology and my current grade for that class is a 100.5%! I am happy but frustrated because it could have been higher if I wouldn't have been such a ditz on my homework and get a 98% on it. Oh well, I will take the A+:) Its funny, I was never one to stress about my grades in school, or even my first couple years in college. If it was a B or even C ,I was happy, and an A was amazing, but this time around I get upset if I get anything less than 100% I guess its not a bad thing, it makes me push myself, but its just funny to me how I did a complete 360 0n my outlook of school…I think its because this is the material that I am REALLY interested in:) After school I came home, got the girls, and we’ve just been hanging around our messy house since. Here are a few pics from tonight:)
Kaylynn’s 1st set of acrylics, haha:) Aunt Kari bought these for her and put them on her while she was watching her today:)

She informed me that Dora and Pooh needed their pictures taken
Happy Happy Baby:)
We put Kaylynn’s bunny ears on her, too funny!
“ put me in the air with your feet mommy”
Hello there lil bug
No comments:
Post a Comment