My brother came home for about two weeks recently, he came back, not really to see us, but to hunt haha. We were all excited to see him though, no matter his reasons for coming back:) Kaylynn was sooo excited that uncle Josh was here. When I told her he was coming home she said “ oh my gosh, no way! He is going to tickle me and it is going to be so funny” She is cracks me up! I know she misses him lots because she always talks about him and every art project or piece of paper for that matter, is made for uncle Josh:) I was also excited for him to come home and see his other niece as well. He was home when Lydia was born, but left when she was a little over a week old, so she has changed lots since the last time he saw her. Here are a couple pictures I managed to get of the girls and their uncle while he was home:)
At auntie Marlee’s volleyball game 10-14-10
Spending time with uncle the night before he left 10-18-10
We all look forward to him visiting again, and then him being home, or close to home , for good in about 6 months or so:)
No comments:
Post a Comment