Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday, horse riding, and 1st day at daycare/school!!

So just catching up on yesterday and today.  We had a great Sunday.  Kaylynn and I were invited to one of Kaylynn’s friends Bday but that was a bust! Not the party, but Kaylynn!  She got woke up too early and was a total bear and then at the party she had a major meltdown because mommy didn't bring her blanket, so we left before the party really even began:(  I was so not in the mood to deal with a cranky 2 yr old though, especially not in public.  We came home and chilled out for a little bit and then headed up to my parents for a family dinner for Nate's B-day which was the day before.  He chose ribs and baked potatoes for dinner, and boy did “oink” make for some tasty ribs….sad I know.  Here is the B-day boy himself…cant believe he is 12 already!DSCN1552

Me, Mar, and Kaylynn then went out to do some horse riding:)  Kaylynn had been asking me for days if she could ride so we saddled up Trinket and let her rideDSCN1548  DSCN1549DSCN1550 DSCN1553                                                       She loves Trinky

Even I managed to get my big butt  up on the horse, but there will be no pictures of that so here are these instead lolDSCN1555

 

DSCN1561

Had a great night with the family.  Here are a few more shots from Sunday morning

DSCN1537

Sunday morning “coffee” and cartoons:)

DSCN1538 DSCN1540

Today(Monday) I had orientation for school so I figured that would be a good time to let Kaylynn get familiar with her new daycare/school. Actual school for her doesn't begin until the 7th but she will never know the difference,so today she had her 1st day of school!  She was so excited to go!

Here she is all ready for her 1st day of school!  Ahh she is growing up way too fast for me!!  Makes me sad yet excited all at the same time!

DSCN1562She had a wonderful day at school and cant wait to go back!  Whew such a relief to me that she likes it and wants to return, last daycare wasn't this successful!

Well that's all for now, its 12:30 and I have a lil one who will be up at any moment wanting fed and another who will be up at around 630-7 so I better make myself go to bed!  G-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment