Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

New School

For those of you that don't know, I have decided to go back to school!  I am doing an accelerated program  for Medical Assistant.  Its four days a week for 14 months with an hr drive to and from school!  I am super excited and super nervous about going back  with 2 kids and a hubby who is working full time, but I cant wait to get in and get out and get working!  With me going back to school we have had to find places for the girls to go.  Mom has offered to take Lydia and keep her at the office with her while she is still young and not yet mobile:)  Ive kind of put off finding somewhere for Kaylynn because I was really wanting to avoid daycare and see if family could watch her, but it ended up that she would be bouncing from one place to another all week and thats just not something Tim or I really want.  We dont need the confusion and Kaylynn needs some stability and more of a set schedule, so yesterday I contacted a daycare/preschool  and set up an appt to check things out.  Kaylynn and I went there today and we were both very happy with the facility:)  She will be doing lots of preschool curriculum that will prepare her for kindergarten as well playtime and its in a in-home setting which I like as well.  A few of her friends from her previous daycare also go there which will be nice for her to have some familiar faces.  Kaylynn was in a really bad mood while we were there but once we go home we talked and she said she wanted to go to school and she is VERY excited to bring her backpack to school and have her own cubby:)  Ahhh my baby is growing up!  Her 1st day is going to be Monday, I have orientation so she is going to go there for a few hours to get use to the kids and environment, hopefully all will go great and she wont have trouble leaving me or vise versa lol.  Its going to be tough going from being with my baby almost everyday to having to leave her 4 days a week.  Its a big adjustment for us all and I just have to remind myself that in all the craziness, its for the best!! 

Here are a few pictures from today to end this post:)

DSCN1440                                                 Hurts my neck just looking at her sleep like that!

DSCN1443                                         Tummy time.  Getting stronger each day

DSCN1444                                              Got tired of being on her belly so we switched to the back

DSCN1449                                                   Riding her bike:)

No comments:

Post a Comment