Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cyst

So today I had a follow up appt with my doctor to see how I was feeling after being on my antidepressant/anxiety medication.  I had been in about 3 weeks ago for some sinus issues and they did a CT scan.  The CT showed nothing was wrong which was a huge relief, or so I had thought.  I went back in today thinking it was just going to be a quick in and out appt, but I sure was wrong.   Dr informed me that while the radiologist was looking over my CT  he happened to find a small cyst on my brain. The cyst is located in the part of the brain that controls my sleep cycle and the way light affects me( I cant remember the actual medical name of it.)  The second I heard this I just broke down and fear took over me. All I could think was “what if this is cancer.”   Dr. said she wanted to schedule a MRI asap, not because it was something super serious, but because she knows how bad my anxiety is and wanted to take care of it right away for my sanity.  On top of the stress about the cyst, we also had to figure out how I was going to afford this MRI.  I have no insurance at the moment and my MRI is between $3,500- 4,000!  They had me go and talk  to the billing department and figure out a way for me to afford this all.  My MRI is scheduled for tomorrow at 3:45 and I am absolutely terrified for what they will find out.  I am trying to stay as positive as possible though and remind myself that god will take care of me, and I have my grandpa and 2 great grandparents who are looking over me as well.  All I know is I have 2 precious little girls and a husband who need their mommy/wife  and I need them and I will do whatever I have to do to be healthy and be the mother and wife I want to be.  I just ask that you pray for good results on my MRI, I could use all the prayers I can get right now!    
With having such a stressful day I didn't take many pictures, but here are 2 that I took of KaylynnDSCN1393                      Stylish Chick
DSCN1396                I swear Im not letting my 2yr old drink Coke, she wanted to fill it up with water once I was done with it lol. 

2 comments: