Our lil Lydi bug turned 2 months yesterday!
Boy has she grown fast in these 2 months!
She has really started to “talk” now and she even did a full out laugh yesterday morning while she was sleeping on my chest:) I had to hold back my laugh because I didn't want to wake her, but dang it was cute! Must have been a really good dream:) She smiles more than any baby I have ever met. Since birth she has smiled and she continues to flash that beautiful smile more and more, especially if you sit and talk with her:) Her whole face lights up and I must say it is one of the most beautiful things. Today we had her 2month well-baby check up and her 1st set of shots:(
Here are a few pics from the dr. appt:
Our so called “little” Lydia isn't quite so little haha. She weighs 12lbs 3oz (95 percentile) and is 23 1/2inches (95 percentile). Dr. Prince said she is perfectly proportionate and well fed for sure haha. Then came shot time:( I always feel so bad when the girls go to the drs. in such great moods and then its ruined by stinkin shots! Lydia was laying there talking and smiling and then that changed fast to crying the saddest cry. She did well though and only cried for a minute or so and then was ready to eat some more, ha-ha . I was so proud of myself for not crying!! We left the drs and headed straight to Target because I had forgot to pick up some Tylenol. So we got that and gave her a dose and she slept the whole way home, shots wears a baby out! I am hoping she does well and doesn't run a fever or any of that sort, but I guess we shall wait and see what the night has in store….may be a long night of cranky baby so I better finish this up and get some sleep while I can!
Here are a few more pictures from today Getting a bath at nana and poppa’s before our appt.
Hanging out with my uncle Matty
Looking at me like “ enough of the pictures lady!”
And here is one of Kaylynn from yesterday. Nana came up and watched the girls while Tim and I went to the hospital for my MRI. Poor Kaylynn was so tired from not napping all day and this is the way we found her when we came home







No comments:
Post a Comment