So I know I said I was going to try to do at least 2 posts a week, but I've been slacking:( So I'm going to attempt to catch up! Kaylynn finished her 3 days and then spent Thursday and Friday(2nd and 3rd) home with me and Lydia. This past weekend was Paul Bunyan Days which is always quite the shindig. Friday we spent the day at home cleaning and Tim chopped up some firewood. Saturday Lydia and I went to a bridal shower for a good family friend, while Kaylynn and daddy stayed at home and watched incredibles:) Tim and I went out that night and the girls spent the night with nana and poppa. Lena, Shaun, Connor, and Brea came down for the weekend so Kaylynn had a blast playing with Breanna:) Tim and I enjoyed getting out of the house and socializing with people who are actually our age. Tim ended up going home after awhile and I stayed out and went to the car club dance. Surprisingly I woke up feeling pretty good the next day considering how much “fun” I had the night before :) Sunday Tim and I slept in and then went up to my parents. We ended up going to lunch at my grandparents house which was nice since I don't feel I get out there and see them enough, I am so horrible about that type of stuff. Sunday night is always the big fireworks show, so we went down a little bit earlier and let Kaylynn ride a couple rides.
We were a little unsure of how the girls would do with the fireworks, but Lydia slept the entire time and Kaylynn wasn't too fond of them but nana held her under her blanket and she was just fine. She kept asking if they were over and as soon as nana said “yep the fireworks are over” her head popped right up happy as can be ha-ha. Here are a few pictures of the fireworks:
I was tired so I went home with the girls afterwards while Tim went out to the OX for a couple hours. Monday we got up early, grabbed some doughnuts and coffee and watched the parade.
Kaylynn was SO into the candy. She wanted nothing to do with anyone in the parade unless they threw candy. We asked her how much candy she had and she responded “ not enough” ha-ha. We headed back down to the carnival afterwards since that is by far the best day to ride rides…no lines! Kaylynn rode a few rides. She wanted to ride the Octopus really bad so we said ok and Tim got on the ride with her. She thought it was pretty cool until it started going fast and spinning lots, then her mind change quick, but she stuck it out and finished the ride. I wonder if she will want to ride it again next year? lol We ate pizza for lunch, then came home and just relaxed…the weekend tired us all out!
School for me started Tuesday as well as Kaylynn’s actual preschool. We both had a great first day although I think Kaylynn had way more fun at her school then I did ;) Today was my last day for the week and I am so happy I don't have to drive to Spokane until Monday! I am already so sick of driving!! Tonight we went and watched auntie Marlee play some volleyball. It was their 1st home game of the season and they of course won:) Lydia loved watching all the action and she even stayed awake the whole time…until the game was over, then she was out,and Kaylynn loved to clap and cheer them all on
Kaisie and Kaylynn:Lydia’s 1st vball game:
Now were home, kids in bed, Tim on the Xbox, and I am enjoying some quiet time to myself. Whew…I think I got this all caught up now!!! Hopefully I stay more on top of this. OK a couple more pics from today to end this post. Goodnight!!







No comments:
Post a Comment