Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Playing catch up again

Once again I have slacked off and made no posts all week, so here I am playing catch up!  We had a busy week filled with school, open house, games, and birthday party!   Bri and Camber came over Monday to hang out with us.  Camber and Lyida are two months apart and now that Lydia is getting older and interacting more, they love to lay on the floor and talk to each other:)  DSCN1738

They are getting so big!  Having them grow up together is going to be so fun, they will be BFF’s!

Tuesday night Bri and I went over to CDA for Doris’s birthday party.  We thought we would hang up our “mommy panties” for the night and have some fun being as 22yr olds:)  We had a blast but it was EXTREMLY hard for me to get up at 6am and go to school!!                   60030_1643643489847_1199641076_31854204_3499503_n

61521_1643644649876_1199641076_31854215_1215817_n

DSCN1758

Happy Birthday Doris!

DSCN1760 60030_1643643529848_1199641076_31854205_5527821_n

We got back into town on Wednesday after a very fun night and LONG miserable day at school!  Uncle Matty had a soccer game that night so we watched thatDSCN1786 DSCN1800 DSCN1792

DSCN1794                 Kaylynn and uncle Mark.  She just loves him, he’s so much fun:)DSCN1805

I just love this picture of LydiDSCN1814                        Lydia, aunt Teresa, and uncle Mark:)  I am so glad my kids and I have such amazing family to grow up with:)

After the game we went to open house and Kaylynn’s school/daycare.  She showed us all around the place and showed us projects they have done.  I am so thankful she has such an great place to go to while I am away.  She loves it there!!!! 

 

OK well since this  is so long, I think I will post this and do another with last nights action:)

No comments:

Post a Comment